No products in the cart.
Why Join AFSTA?
- Home /
- Why Join AFSTA?
- Visibility: Member company’s logo is listed on AFSTA website and linked to the website of the members.
- Directory listing in the African Seed Magazine: All members contact addresses are published annually in the African Seed Magazine distributed during the annual congress and is also available on line.
- Provision of up to date information on seed matters: You will have information on the seed industry in Africa regularly through our quarterly electronic newspaper (E-Review) and Flash News sent from time to time when important news on the seed industry come up
- Access to our website: All AFSTA members are given a username and password to access the AFSTA website. Once logged in using these credentials (username and password), you will be able to offer seed items for sale
- Low Congress Fees: Members pay lower rates when registering to AFSTA annual congresses
- Official introduction: New members are officially introduced at the AFSTA General Assembly which gives them a lot of visibility, given Membership Certificates and have an opportunity to make a short speech during the event
- Networking: AFSTA offers members more opportunities to network with the African seed business people and companies hence opportunity to expand own business in the continent.
- Platform to share experiences: Members use AFSTA as a platform to share experiences, show case their products and discuss issues that improve their businesses and trade in high quality seeds.
- Knowledge: AFSTA members get the opportunity to appreciate the various linkages and use them to improve their seed businesses.
- Integration: The annual congresses venue rotates among the member countries and this offers members an opportunity to interact and learn from the diverse cultures in Africa.